Electrochemical Sensor Product Design
The discovery stage of a project with Conductive Technologies (CTI) begins with these simple steps:
- Review customer’s drawings with all critical dimensions
- Begin Development*
- If the product is to be provided as an intermediate, a layout or list of layout constraints is required
- If labile reagents are needed, customer must provide handling and final performance specifications
*During early development, it is feasible to have several sensor designs printed on the same sheet. This affords our customers the opportunity to evaluate several designs during initial testing and to help identify good candidate designs for further development.
Conductive Technologies is capable of delivering the following print tolerances:
|Print or Print (edge guided)||± 0.010″||(± 0.25 mm)|
|Print to Print (automated)||± 0.007″||(± 0.18 mm)|
|Lamination Tolerance||± 0.015″||(± 0.38 mm)|
|Die-cut to Print (vision assist)||± 0.005″||(± 0.13 mm)|
|Die-cut to Print (edge guided)||± 0.010″||(± 0.25 mm)|
|Feature to Slit Cut||± 0.003″||(± 0.08 mm)|
- Printing features estimated to be 0.010″ (0.25 mm) for a single entity or 0.015″ (0.38 mm) lines on .015″ gaps (0.38 mm).
- Using laser techniques as small as .0002″ (0.005 mm) are possible