At Conductive Technologies (CTI), we apply our expertise in the precise printing and processing of printed electronics and printed sensors. We use conductive inks to create printed circuitry for the following products:
- Electrochemical & BioSensors – requiring a precisely printed or ablated circuit coupled with a reagent
- Membrane Switches – high-performing yet impervious to moisture, chemicals and solvents, and temperature extremes
- Microfluidic Devices – coupled with tailored reagents to create intricate electrochemical biosensors to each customer’s unique application.
- RFI/EMI/ESD Shielding – both independent and switch-integrated protective shields to guard against digital interference while grounding vagrant electro-static charges
- PTC Flexible Heaters – constructed using several elements and critical parameters including positive-temperature-coefficient (PTC) materials for delivering heat
- Microtiter Plates – printed electrodes for electrochemical assays, laser-etched or ablated metal electrodes, hybrid printed/laser-processed arrays
These products require careful engineering and precision printing procedures. More than 65 years of experience allow us to provide the highest quality of printed electronics possible to meet our customer’s exact requirements.
Each application integrates the optimal combination of materials which are engineered to address the specific performance parameters for printed circuitry as requested by our customers. Our mission is to push the limits of what is possible with printed electronics and sensors, positioning us as a world leader in the field of printed circuitry.
With 65 years of experience, Conductive Technologies Inc., can provide comprehensive contract research, development and manufacturing services to meet all of your needs. Contact us today to discuss the specifications of your printed circuitry project. Click here to request a quote.