Conductive Technologies (CTI) is an innovator of discrete, stand-alone RFI/EMI shielding technology that is widely used today. Our family of shielding structures includes both independent and switch-integrated protective RFI/EMI shields to guard against digital interference while grounding vagrant electro-static charges. Attenuating both incoming and outgoing RFI, switch integrated systems also serve as grounding paths for ESD discharges.
Features of CTI shielding technology:
- Flexible structures – CTI’s RFI shields may be folded, creased, crimped and shaped as discrete attenuating envelopes for sources of electronic noise
- Shields may be configured as total keyboard shields or as shields within an entire system framework.
- Shielding structures eliminate common problems such as pinholes, skips, voids and air entrapment
- Available in a wide range of substrate materials
|Materials||Gauge||Description||Shielding Effectiveness in Decibels (dB)|
|MSD 4||5 Mil / (.126mm)||Clear Polyester/Printed Conductor (1)||76 dB||70 dB||69 dB||70 dB||65 dB|
|MSD 6||5 Mil / (.126mm)||Clear Polyester/Printed Silver/Carbon Blend (2)||64 dB||58 dB||58 dB||58 dB||58 dB|
|AL 807||3 Mil / (.076mm)||“Dead-Soft” Aluminum/Acrylic Adhesive||80 dB||70 db||67 dB||56 dB||52 dB|
- MSD-4 is a patented product of Topflight Coporation (1987)
- ESD Material