As a global leader in the field of advanced printed electronics and electrochemical sensors, Conductive Technologies (CTI) offers our customers access to a wealth of technology and production capabilities.
CTI provides a full range of Contract Research, Development and Manufacturing services with a team of innovative scientists and engineers to assist our customers in a timely and cost-effective manner. As a developer and manufacturer of electrochemical sensors and printed electronics, our services enhance the design and functionality of our customer’s products.
Our precise print quality and production processes utilize advanced, accurate vision system die-cutting, high-speed multi-process presses, robotic assemblies and digital proofing to expedite through-put. These capabilities and more have assured our clients the successful transformation of their ideas into extraordinary devices for more than 65 years.
We have a broad range of experience in working with a variety of industries including: Medical Device , Manufacturing (food service product/equipment, gaming, automatic environment control and instrument/measurement/display control) adhering to the strictest of standards.
Learn more about our electrochemical sensors and printed electronics services and capabilities in these areas below:
- Laser Ablation – including IDE circuits, electrodes and other advanced circuitry
- Packaging – for end products such as medical biosensor, printed electronic, or flexible heater
- Printing Processes – high-definition capabilities with conductive and non-conductive inks, reagents and adhesives
- Prototyping – for assuring the commercial feasibility and enhancement of a product concept
- Research and Development – from project feasibility, to prototype and commercial scale-up
With 65 years of experience, Conductive Technologies Inc., can provide comprehensive contract research, development and manufacturing services to meet all of your needs. Contact us today to discuss the specifications of your electrochemical senor or printed electronics project! Click here to request a quote.