Conductive Technologies (CTI) is a global leader in the field of advanced printed electronics, ablated circuitry and electrochemical sensors. We offer our customers a wealth of development and production capabilities refined over the past 45 years enabling the design and functionality of our customer’s innovations. CTI provides a full range of R&D and Manufacturing services through a team of innovative scientists and engineers assisting our customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our precision printing and production processes utilize advanced vision system die-cutting, high-speed multi-process presses, robotic assembly and digital proofing to expedite through-put.
Our depth of experience is focused within a variety of IVD medical device, diagnostic, research laboratory, industrial and government markets adhering to the strictest quality and regulatory standards.
Our Services Include:
- Research and Development – from project feasibility, to prototype and commercial scale-up. Supported by CTI’s on-site blood and analytical chemistry labs.
- Prototyping – assuring the commercial feasibility and enhancement of a product concept in a rapid manner.
- Regulatory Assistance – from donor studies under Institutional Review Board oversight, to regulatory and conformity assessment submissions.
- Contract Manufacturing – providing for fast transitions out of development to scaled production.
- Excimer Laser (Ablation) – IDE circuits, electrodes and other advanced circuitry.
- Reagent Deposition – Micro and screen printed deposition lines.
- Printing Processes – Fine line, high-definition, automatic silk screen printing capabilities with conductive and non-conductive inks, reagents and adhesives.
- Galvo Lasers – drilling, cutting, and etching.
- Optical Inspection Systems – ensuring the highest quality.
- Plasma Treatment – surface modification.
- Environmental Rooms – Hi/Low Temperature & Hi/Low Humidity process control.
- Class 10,000 clean room – product manufacturing, assembly and finishing.
- Singulation & Vialing – whether utilizing a laser or die cutting capability, we can drill, cut, etch or kiss-cut.
- Final Packaging – for end products such as electrochemical and biosensors, printed electronics, flexible heaters, and wellplates.
- Ablated Circuits
- Assay and Reagent Development
- Biochips & Microfluidic Devices
- Clinical Trial and Regulatory Application Assistance
- Donor Studies
- Electrochemical & Biosensors
- Hybrid Sensors (ablated with micro-overprinting)
- Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) Heaters
- Product Performance Testing
- Printed Electrodes (PE’s), Microelectrodes and Ion Selective Electrodes
- Reagent Development & Deposition (Micro & Screen deposition processes)
- User Interface/Control Panels (Membrane Switch/Capacitive)
- Wellplate Circuitry & Reagent Deposition
CTI’s comprehensive capabilities provide a turnkey option to meet all of your development and manufacturing needs, thus accelerating the time to market.
Contact us today to discuss your program’s specifications and/or manufacturing requirements.