Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
Account Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Account Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
ClientBase, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Foster Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasizing Excellence
Interested in this position? Upload your resume below.